WHO WE ARE
A rare blend of class, healthy food, quality service, and affordability, Delicioso Philippines was established to fullfill a dream to be actively involved in creating healthy alternatives to “fast food” or everyday food.
Since its establishment in June of 2005, it has kept its promise of providing reasonably priced meals whilst giving quality service and ingeredients, and providing restaurant quality food at the comforts of your home and office. With its excellent service, Delicioso takes advantage of its growth to do its share on providing jobs for Filipinos.
Delicioso primarily services the Ortigas Area with its lunch, snack & dinner client base. Since its formal establishment it continues to develop innovative recipes & menu packages to cater to the ever changing requirements & tastes of its clients. The establishment of the “everyday food delivery” was also a means to market the real expertise of Delicioso which is catering.
Delicioso started Professional Catering in 1991. With Chef Jill Busuego on the helm, some professional catering functions include:
- Iphone 4S Launch by Globe Telecom Dec 2011
- Philippine Azkals Game against Nepal, VVIP Area, Rizal Memorial Football Stadium, Oct 2011
- Multiply Philippines Headquarters Blessing Aug 2011
- Between Episodes- Art Opening of Ms Toots Magsino at the Ayala Museum Aug 2011
- Book at the Filipinas Heritage Library Aug 2011
- L’arc en Ciel artists showcase at the Ayala Museum Aug 2011
- Philippine Azkals Game Against Sri Lanka, VVIP Area Rizal Memorial Football
Stadium, Manila July 2011
- Antel Global Corporate Center Ortigas Center General Membership Meeting Jun 2011
- 90th Birthday Celebration of Sen Jovito Salonga Jun 2011
- Ayala Foundation Inc’s 50th Anniversary at the Ayala Museum March 2011
- Southridge School’s Homecoming May 2011
- The Photographers challenge at the Filipinas Heritage Jan 2011
- Birthday Lunch of Commissioner Larrazabal at the Comelec Oct 2010
- Theorem Global Headquarters Launch April 2010
- PowerMac Center Blessing at the Trinoma March 2010
- Metro Magazine’s Fashion Gala featuring Lulu Tan Gan at the NBC Tent Oct 2009
- Rica Arambulo’s Album Launch at the Greenbelt 2 Nov 2009
- Heart Songs Valentine’s Concert of Mr. Eric Santos at the Teatrino Feb 2010
- Cost U Less Launch in Dec 2004
- Dealer’s Night of Globe Telecom 2004 & 2005
- Fibre Boutique Launch in Dona Salustiana Bldg., Jupiter St. Makati Oct 2005
- Book Launch of Mr. Francisco Colayco for the book “Pera Mo- Palaguin Mo” at PSE Center Oct 2005.
- Beyond Bamboo Sales Launch in Dec 2006
- Magazine Launch of “Asia’s In Good Taste” in Sept 2006
- Globe Telecom Loyalty event at the Ayala Museum – June 2006
- Globe Telecom Platinum event at the Greenbelt 4 – Sale Launch
- People Asia Magazine’s Movie Premier ” Die Hard 4″ The Rockwell Mall July 2007
- Qualibet Testing Laboratory Honors its top 10 Crusaders Sep 2007
- Science Discovery Center at the SM Mall of Asia Grand Launch- Oct 2007
- Fil Chi Bakery Association Induction of Officers November 2007
- Ong Family Reunion Feb 2008
- People Asia Magazine’s “Men who Matter” Magazine Launch, Shangri-La Mall, Mandaluyong June 2008
Packaged South Beach Diet Delivered Meals
In February 2006, Delicioso took on another challenge. This was to create a 14-Day South Beach Diet Packaged Meal Plan. It hopes to promote good balance of meals without sacrificing flavor & experience. With this in mind, Delicioso hopes to make give an alternative lifestyle such that people eat healthy to avoid &/ or control diseases prevalent in the society today. All meals are prepared & delivered to your home or office.
Delicioso at Everest School at the Fort
In August 2008, Delicioso added another dimension to its complex service structure by accepting the challenge for providing food and services for the students, employees & staff of the renowned Everest School at the Fort Global City. This International Catholic School would like to provide quality food and services for both its staff and student population by contracting Delicioso as their official canteen concessionaire.
Delicioso at Greenhills Christian Fellowship at Ortigas Center, Pasig City
June 7, 2009 marked another milestone for Delicioso as it joins the Greenhills Christian Fellowship family as its Cafe Concessionaire servicing its School, Staff and Mission workers. This marks the Second Canteen Concession to be handled by Delicioso. Delicioso hopes to be able to expose the students and employees alike with a variety of meals that may not always be the common fare at regular canteens. Open Sunday- Friday from 630am- 6pm.
Meet the Chef
Chef Jill Ignacio-Busuego, the founder of Delicioso started catering in 1991 soon after graduating from the University of the Philippines (UP). Chef Jill also took her culinary education at the Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park, New York. Through the years she has had the opportunity to do functions from 2- 1000pax. Some highlights from the early years includes the mall openings of : Robinson’s Galleria Annex in 1997, Robinsons’ Dreamscape, Robinson’s Ermita , Malate & Imus, Cavite.